|If you like riding or hiking, the Peninsula is made for you! Crossed by the « GR 34 » (a famous hiking trail), it offers you a great number of trails for rides by mountain bikes or even by foot. Guides are at your disposal for that purpose in the holiday cottage.|
|If you prefer hiking through the Peninsula with a donkey
equipped with a packsaddle, you can also do it. Fit for carrying your
tired children and/or your luggage, the donkey will be perfect to
explore the Peninsula for half a day, one day or even more.
|Another another way of discovering the Peninsula : a ride in a carriage. « Les Calèches Lanvéociennes » gives you the opportunity to do it for one hour, half a day or even a day.
you are attracted to aquatic leisure activities, the nautical centers
of Lanvéoc, Crozon and Telgruc offers you several activities : Sailing, sea kayaking, surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, ...
|If you are attracted to other sports activities, discover the accrobranche (treeclimbing), jumping on Ttrampolin, biking, walking, horseriding, rockclimbing, alswimming in the swimming pool Nautil'ys.|
|If you prefer going to the beach, the Peninsula of Crozon offers you a great number of beaches.
And you can even choose them according to their exposure as they are directed to all the cardinal points :
- the closest one is the beach of Lanvéoc. It is quiet and you can go there in family.
- if you prefer « more touristic beaches », you will go to Morgat or PenTrez.
But you can also go to Pen Had, Kerloc'h, Trez Rouz in Camaret, Trez Bellec in Telgruc, the Aber, Postolonnec or the Portzic in Crozon.
|But in the Peninsula of Crozon, there are also many other visits to do :
- The Vauban Tower and the ruins of Saint Pol Roux's manor house in Camaret, the numerous fortifications throughout the Peninsula (fort des Capucins, de la Fraternité...), the lime kiln of Rozan and the Island of the Aber.
- Magnificent natural sites : « l'île Vierge » (the Virgin Island), the "Castle" of Dinan, « les Tas de Pois » (the Heaps of Peas), « La pointe des Espagnols » (the headland of the Spaniards), ...
- Fishing ports : Le Fret and Camaret-sur-mer
- Typical villages in Le Cap de la Chèvre or in Rostellec and its boat graveyard
- Museums : the museum of the jobs of the past in Argol, the museum of Minerals in St Hernot, the museum of the rural school in Brittany in Trégarvan, the museum of Landévennec Abbey,...
- Recreational facilities : the Peninsula Labyrinth in Crozon, movie theatres in Crozon and Camaret, horse riding centers in Crozon and Landévennec.
|Less than one hour drive, you can also find :
-Amusement and theme parks Océanopolis in Brest, la Récré des Trois Curés next to Brest, the park of Menez-Meur in Hanvec
- Gardens and forests : the domain of Trévarez in St-Goazec, the forest of the Cranou.
- The villages of Locronan and Douarnenez
- Museums : the Navy Museum and Tanguy Tower in Brest, the "Port Rhu" a port museum in Douarnenez, the museum of Kerouat Windmills in Commana, the House of the nature reserve and of the beavers in Brennilis.
|A bit farther,
Concarneau aind its fortified town, in which you can also visite the Fishing Museum, the Museum of the wolf in Le Cloître St-Thégonnec, the Kerjean Castle in St-Vougay…
|And if you wish to discover distant lands lost in the sea, you can embark for the islands of le Finistère :
- From Camaret, to visit Ouessant, Molène and Sein Islands
- And from Roscoff to visit Batz Island.
But you can also stay in the Peninsula and take advantage of the visits of the marine caves, of a day of marine fishing or of a sail on the replica of a traditional fishing boat.
|Don't forget the regional culture and the festive side of Crozon with :
- the markets of Crozon, Camaret or Lanvéoc where local products can be found.
- classes of traditional dancing with « Les Cercles » (dancing groups) of the Peninsula
- "Les Mardis de Morgat": free concerts every Tuesday evening in the Summer in the Marina of Morgat
- "Les Lundis musicaux : concerts in Camaret every Monday in the Summer
- "Le Festival du Bout du Monde" : concerts in Crozon on the second weekend of August.
- Guided strolls, organized by « La Maison des Minéraux » (the House of Minerals) in July and August.
- Exhibitions of painters in Camaret.
amateurs of good food are not forgotten. You will find indeed in the
holiday cottage the addresses and phone numbers of the best restaurants
of the Peninsula (crêperies, pizzerias, gourmet restaurants, ...) as
well as the addresses of local producers (cakes, cider, seafoods,...).
|On the ground floor
|At the first floor
||The west bedroom
||The east bedroom
||The shower room
||Prices and booking form