the village of Lanvéoc, 7 km from Crozon, it is in a completely
renovated house in spring 2010 that you will be accomodated, on a 900
m2 land completely closed.
It can accomodate up to 9 persons with one or two baby. We tried to do our best to make holidays with baby easier.
By clicking here, you can see that it is situated in a quiet district, not far from the village and close to businesses and the beach.
the ground floor
- an equipped kitchen (a cooktop with rings, an oven, a fridge with a freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave oven),
- a vast lounge/dining room giving access to a terrace by a French window,
- a bedroom,
- a bathroom with bathtub, independent toilets.
and on the first floor
- a first bedroom equipped with a bed (140 x 190) and a cot,
- a second bedroom equipped with a bed against the wall (110 x 190) and two bunk beds,
- a shower-room
- and a playroom with a bookcase.
In the garage, communicating with the kitchen, you will find a kitchen sink, a washing-machine, a tumble-dryer and a clothes-horse, an ironing board and an iron, a freezer and a cupboard. There, you will also find a sea kayak with adult and children life jackets as well as bikes of various sizes with helmets.
Outside, a garden table and garden seats will allow you to take advantage of the sun and to make some grills on the barbecue put at your disposal. The path of the garden suits to park one or two cars. For the children, there are outdoors games in the garage.
To relax, a television with a video recorder and a DVD reader are at your disposal (as well as a lot of DVDs and cassettes). The bookcase offers you a few hours of reading and there is a WIFI access as well as the telephone in unlimited access on fixed phones.
For going out and leisure activities, in the Peninsula or farther, the choice is vast !
For any piece of information, click here or contact us to 02.98.27.54.24 and for the price list and reservations, it is here.
|Homepage||visit of the house||leisure||Prices and booking||contact|